Senior IOS Developer
Babjiinfo is seeking a motivated Senior IOS developer for a full-time position in Indore, India. The successful applicant will be responsible for leading the design, development and maintenance of iPhone/iPad applications for our clients. The developer will be involved in the entire application life cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. In addition to delivering the product, a successful candidate will be involved in helping to drive BabjiInfotech’s mobile strategy.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with creatives, developers, user experience leads, and producers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Should have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to understand project concept and client expectation
- Create storyboards to transform wireframes into working app scenes (UIStackView, storyboard references, all new Xcode UI elements)
- Work with the web developers to create and maintain robust mobile frameworks
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Act as part of a team in a fast iteration cycles, with tight deadlines using an agile/scrum methodology
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical clients
- Collaborate and mentor other members of the team
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience of using .NET development
- Must have a good experience working on the following operating Systems – MAC OS X 10.7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Ubuntu 11.10, Ubuntu 12.04
- Must have a good experience working on the following design Tools – Xcode 5, XCode 4.2.1, XCode 3.2.6
- Extensive experience of development in Swift/Objective-C, C++, Java, PL/SQL ,Cocoa Touch and corresponding frameworks
- Must have worked with the following Database – SQLite, FMDB, Oracle 9i,SQLITE
- Must have worked on the following Web Servers – Apache Tomcat 5.5,
- Must be familiar to Unified Modeling Language (UML) Methodology.
- Must have a good knowledge of using following Editor Tools – Edit Plus, Text Pad, Notepad ++, Eclipse Galileo, Eclipse Helios ,Eclipse Indigo, Eclipse Juno ADT Office Packages – MS-Office (Access, Word, Excel)
- Experience integrating mobile applications with external APIs/web services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, Oath, etc)
- Ability to work in a highly productive, fast-paced environment
- Experience with multi-tier system development for large enterprises
- An interest and knowledge in the latest industry trends and standards
- 5.4 Lac per year Package or above for the deserving candidate.
- Babjiinfo offers competitive salaries, paid time off, company holidays, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment.
To apply for the open position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior IOS Developer Position”