Senior .Net Developer
Babjiinfo is seeking a motivated Senior .Net developer for a full-time position in Indore, India. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET projects, functions and completing specific client work, projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications.
- Use Microsoft technologies: ASP.NET, C#, SQL, MVC, Angular JS and Microsoft Workflow to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Strong ability to effectively lead a team
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Produce project feasibility reports
- Present proposals to customers
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Draw up a testing schedule for the complete system
- Oversee the implementation of a new system
- Write user manuals
- Train new system users
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience of using .NET development
- Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications
- A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL
- Experience on Angular JS is preferable
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Inter-personal skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative
- 5.4 Lac per year Package or above for the deserving candidate.
- Babjiinfo offers competitive salaries, paid time off, company holidays, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment.
To apply for the open position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior .Net Developer Position”