Senior wordpress developer
Babjiinfo is seeking a motivated Senior WordPress developer for a full-time position in Indore, India. We are looking for senior WordPress developers to be responsible for leading the development of complex Content Management Systems for a variety of industries and purposes, including building new themes and maintaining or extending existing ones. To excel in this position, you must have outstanding communication skills and should enjoy working in a highly dynamic, detail-oriented environment.
- Build responsive WordPress themes and CMS websites from designs all the way to complete, working WordPress sites.
- Assess client requirements and convert needs into an elegant, intuitive WordPress architecture that meets best practices.
- Work with Clients who need to use the CMS to support their needs and adjust functionality as needed.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Create and update reusable code libraries to streamline WordPress development cycles.
- Create and execute on plans and timelines for project goals, production requirements, and support and maintenance needs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience of using .NET development
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in WordPress development
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery.
- Extensive experience building responsive WordPress themes and CMS websites from PSD designs and customizing commercial WordPress themes (back-end and front-end).
- Excellent knowledge creating custom WordPress plugins.
- Experience coding WordPress themes.
- Theme Customization, Experience of woocommerce e-commerce platform & Payment Gateway Integrations
- Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the needs of the business grows.
- Present proposals to customers
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Train new system users
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Inter-personal skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative
- 4.5 Lac per year Package or above for the deserving candidate.
- Babjiinfo offers competitive salaries, paid time off, company holidays, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment.
To apply for the open position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior IOS Developer Position”